Monday, September 17, 2007

Kaipo, Irv to be Ready for Duke

Maybe the only "good" news we'll hear all week. The Annapolis Capital is reporting that both starting quarterback Kaipo-Noa and linebacker Irv Spencer should be ready to go for Saturday's home game against the Duke Blue Devils, who snapped a 22 game losing streak on Saturday by beating Northwestern. Duke, contrary to popular belief around the Navy fan community, is really not that good. But then again neither are we at this point, so I guess that's not much conciliation.

Week 3 Blogpoll coming later today/tomorrow morning. I have a feeling you're not going to like it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me guess, you're going to rank USAFA after TCU lost the game to them. to each their own but I think you're reading way too much into that

Adam said...

For the team's sake I hope your right, but yes, that's what I plan to do.

Anonymous said...

you couldn't possibly think that air force is one of the top 25 teams in the country if you watched that game.

Anonymous said...

Well where it counts in the A/P polls they did get 8 coaches votes and are in the Top 30 or so.
They have a legitimate shot at breaking into the Top 25.
Hey Rutgers # 11 makes me puke and now they have a week off to watch some other better qualified teams fall by the wayside too.
So its Top 10 for them after this week.