Monday, August 28, 2006

Where have all the posts gone...

...to AOL of course.

As I said a month or two ago, I signed up to work as the Navy blogger over at the AOL Sports Fan House. I know, I know. AOL has a sports page? Why yes, of course. And while the multi-gazillion dollar internet company isn't exactly known for their football coverage, the Fan House is an attempt to change all that. It's really quite impressive you know, covering all 32 NFL teams and over 50 college teams. Lucky for me (and hopefully you), the guys in charge of this Endeavour (including Jamie Mottram) thought Navy should be represented.

So here I am, having neglected a weeks worth of blogging on Pitch Right to instead spend some time over at the Fan House. The next couple of weeks are going to be very hectic for me, so you'll be seeing most (if not all) of my non-BlogPoll posts over there. I will however provide a picture, link, and small excerpt from each entry I make over there on a post over here. I'd like to take this time to thank Chris Dalton for graciously allowing me to use his scrimmage photos. Without him I'd be left posting the same picture of Reggie Campbell everyday.

While the college Football Fan House doesn't "launch" for another week or so, feel free (in fact I implore you) to read my daily entries for Navy Football.

No comments: